CliftonStrengths Part 1
One of the key responsibilities of any leader is to identify and utilize your own natural talents and talents on your team. You don’t have to waste time guessing because Gallup, a global research firm, has a tool to help!
For 30 years, Gallup studied human talents and strengths, and interviewed two million people asking, “At work, do you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day?” Gallup’s studies and the survey results built StrengthsFinder 2.0.
This session introduces ‘StrengthsFinder 2.0 From Gallup – Discover Your CliftonStrengths’ and uses your online Gallup Assessment results to link behaviors to your successes and challenges at work and at home. This insight can improve your communication, build mutual respect and enhance your productivity. Pre-work is required for this session.
- Teresa Headrick will contact you requesting a physical shipping address and phone number.
- The ‘StrengthsFinder 2.0 – Discover Your CliftonStrengths’ book will be shipped and include these instructions:
- Read Part I of the book.
- Use personal code in book to access the on-line Gallup Assessment.
- Complete the Gallup Assessment.
- Receive customized Strengths Insight Guide and Signature Theme Report.
- Read Part II of book.
- Send your top 5 Strengths to Teresa Headrick at email@example.com