Time Management: Dealing with Interruptions
Do constant interruptions get in your way of getting things done? What if you knew everything that was going to happen to you at the beginning of the day? Imagine how wonderful it would be if you could put everything that would eventually happen during the day on your to-do list at the beginning of the day. Would that be a relief? Sure, because then you could prioritize everything you had and nothing would interrupt you.
In this session you will learn the right way to plan and prioritize your activities so you don’t end the day feeling like you got nothing done.
You will learn skills that will:
• Help you prioritize
• Gain a sense of satisfaction at the end of the day
• Allows you to forget work or tasks at night
• Focus you on next item and priorities
• Focus you on your workload and help you say "no" when appropriate
• Keep you in the "20% time 80% results area"